WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?
As an Shop Advisor/Stylist Intern you will fall under the guidance of our (Assistant) Store Manager. You will work together with our shop team located in the Nine Streets in Amsterdam. You will intensively participate in every aspect of the retail strategy. What exactly does that mean? You will gain experience in sales strategy, helping costumers, learn how to arrange a retail shop, and think of new in-shop retail marketing strategies.
There is, of course, plenty of room to do your (graduate) research. We will provide you with extensive support and guidance in this regard.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are currently following a MBO/HBO study in the direction of Marketing & Communication, Graphic designing, Business Administration, International Business Management or any other creative study that suits this internship.
- Social and Costumer oriented.
- Available for a period of at least 8 weeks.
- Affinity with Retail, Fashion and Marketing.
To make this internship a success you are creative, energetic, eager to learn and show initiative. You can work independently and you show courage.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Challenging internship at a growing fashion label with a lot of freedom within a young, enthusiastic and professional team located in the famous nine streets of Amsterdam!
- The opportunity to gain work experience and immerse yourself in every aspect of retail / in shop strategy.
- Internship compensation of €200,- a month.
- Drinks and parties + a healthy lunch.
- Fun people to work with!
INTERESTED? COME JOIN THE HANG ELEVEN TEAM!
Do you want to apply or do you have any questions? Please contact us at [email protected].
We looking forward to meet you!